Further active use of our website (closing the message, clicking any elements of the website apart from the message) without changing the privacy settings means that you grant your consent for processing of your personal data by Quad/Graphics Europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wyszków, 07-200 Wyszków, ul. Pułtuska 120.
Pursuant to Article 13 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/279 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
Personal Data Controller:
The Controller of your personal data is Quad/Graphics Europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wyszków, 07-200 Wyszków, ul. Pułtuska 120, phone +48 22 33 67 000, e-mail: email@example.com.
Representative of the Data Controller:
Data Protection Officer:
The purpose of processing, the legal basis of processing and the period of retaining the personal data:
- sending a newsletter with information concerning our activities, products and services (Article 6 par. 1 letter a of GDPR) – until you withdraw your consent,
- responding to your questions or other enquiries you sent to us using the contact form (Article 6 par. 1 letter a of GDPR) – for the period required to provide a response,
- displaying customised advertisements, recording data in cookies (Article 6 par. 1 letter a of GDPR) – until you withdraw your consent,
- assuring accountability, i.e. confirming that we fulfilled our duties arising from the provisions of law (Article 6 par. 1 letter c of GDPR) – for the periods specified in the provisions of the Polish law,
- establishing, pursuing or defending claims, which constitutes a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6 par. 1 letter f of GDPR) – for the periods of time barring of the claims specified in the provisions of the Polish law.
Your rights connected with personal data processing:
You are entitled to access your personal data, rectify the data, erase them, demand restriction of their processing, to withdraw the consent for your personal data processing at any moment which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal, the right to transfer your data and the right to bring an objection against processing of your personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) if you decide that processing of your personal data involves infringement of the provisions of GDPR.
Consequences of failure to provide your personal data:
Provision of personal data is voluntary but failure to provide them will prevent us from answering your question, sending the newsletter or displaying customised advertisements.
The data recipients, transfer of the data to a third country/an international organisation:
Your personal data can be transferred to the providers of IT systems and services connected with management of our website, and also to our parent company – Quad/Graphics, Inc. with its registered office in Sussex, USA. As we have common IT systems with Quad/Graphics, Inc. and a part of our IT infrastructure is located in the USA, we cannot prevent transferring your personal data outside the EEA. The USA have not been considered a third country assuring an appropriate level of personal data protection in its territory by the European Commission. We guarantee a high level of personal data protection, among others in connection with application of binding corporate rules or standard contractual provisions adopted by the European Commission.
Automated decision making, profiling:
Your personal data may be processed in an automated way (including profiling), however it is not going to have any legal consequences for you nor significantly affect your situation in a similar way. Personal data profiling means that we process your personal data (also in an automated way) through using them to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyse of forecast personal preferences and interests.
In all cases concerning processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by traditional post: Quad/Graphics Europe Sp. z o.o., ul. Pułtuska 120, 07-200 Wyszków with a note: „Personal data protection”.